Electricians Andover, MA
Honest, Straightforward Electrical Services from Sylvester Electric, Inc.
We all rely on electricity each and every day without giving it an extra thought. Whether it’s cooking, cleaning, working, or even just to see at night, we take the ability to plug things in or turn them on for granted. However, the moment we are dealing with a broken switch, a dead plug, or a complete power outage, it’s easy to become frustrated and annoyed.
At Sylvester Electric, we’re here for you when your electrical system acts up, and can provide you with the high-quality repairs you need to keep your lights on, devices working, and home safe and secure. We understand that electricity, while invaluable for making our lives better, is also a dangerous force if not handled properly. Because we want you to feel confident in our work, installations and repairs are backed up with a three-year warranty. If you’re not satisfied with our work, we’ll make things right or we’ll give you your money back, no questions asked!
If you’ve got an electrical problem, we’re here to help you! Schedule your service by calling our Andover electricians at (978) 910-0021 today.
Electrical Rewiring Professionals in Andover, MA
Many homeowners living in older properties in the area are realizing that in order to use newer technologies like home entertainment products, smart home technology, or security systems, they need to install newer wiring. Our Andover electrical wiring experts can provide your home with customized outlets, lighting, and accommodations for appliances so that every room can serve its purpose. If you are renovating your home, need a rewiring project completed, or want to bring your home up to code, we are ready to provide the electrical services you need.
Dependable Electrical Services
For over three decades, we’ve proudly served the areas of Andover, Tewksbury, and the communities around Lowell, MA. We offer a full range of services, from small matters to major repairs, so you can go back to life as normal as soon as possible.
We handle the following jobs:
- Electrical repairs
- Ceiling fan installations
- Breaker & fuse panel services
- Light switch wiring & installation
- Home theater wiring
- Backup generator installation & maintenance
- Data cable installation & repair
Upgrading Electrical Panels in Andover
Deciding to invest in an electrical panel upgrade is an excellent idea for a variety of reasons. There are also many situations where it is simply necessary for the safety and full functionality of your home.
An Electrical Panel Upgrade Is Recommended When:
- You are installing new appliances: The highest electrical demands in your home come from your big machines and appliances like the washing machine, refrigerator, oven and so forth. Adding more appliance will likely require you to upgrade your panel to meet the increased demand.
- You are renovating or adding buildings: We recommend installing a subpanel if you are adding a guesthouse or workshop to your property. You will benefit from being able to accessing a circuit breaker on the building itself. For renovations, an upgrade will ensure you have enough power for the new electrical systems.
- Your lights flicker or your breakers continually trip: These are common signs that your home is getting enough power to supply all its electrical systems. If your circuit breaker has never been updated as the technology in your home has changed over the years, you probably need to upgrade your panel.
Professional Treatment and Care
We believe that one of the truly difference-making aspects to our service is the technicians we hire to service your home. Each one has undergone hours of training to ensure both their safety and the safety of your home. We show your home the same respect and care we would expect from professionals—no smoking, no cursing, and staying equipped with protective boot covers before entering your home. If we don’t follow these rules, you won’t pay!
Contact Sylvester Electric, Inc. and request your service appointment from an electrician in Andover, MA.