Lowell Electrical Panel Repair & Installation
Panel Upgrades and Surge Protectors
At Sylvester Electric, we know how frustrating it can be to have electrical issues of any kind. Whether you need something rewired, your fuse box needs attention, or your circuit breaker panel is misbehaving, we know you simply want to get it working again. When we send out our dedicated Northern Massachusetts breaker panel electricians, you can be certain that you are in good hands.
The Expertise Your System Needs to Run Flawlessly
Each and every one of our technicians is fully licensed and insured, as well as uniformed, background checked, and drug tested. The comfort, safety, and satisfaction of Lowell residents are of utmost importance to us and we work tirelessly to ensure that your needs are met.
For panel upgrades from a qualified and licensed technician. Call (978) 910-0021.
When it comes to working with electrical panels, Sylvester Electric can help you handle any of the following:
- Panel replacements: To give the reliability and capacity of your panel a boost, or to ensure that your panel meets modern safety standards, we can provide you with professional electrical panel installation. If you have an unreliable panel or an older model which may have issues, don’t delay in calling our team to make sure you have everything you need.
- Repairs: Burning smells, smoke, or a fizzing sound can all point to imminent and dangerous issues with your panel. Call us as quickly as possible to have someone address the issue and prevent what could be catastrophic damage to your Lowell home.
- New circuits: Before adding new large appliances, such as refrigerators or air conditioning units, or other power-heavy things like new pool installations, be sure your system can handle the load! Adding new circuits to support the increased usage requirements means you don’t have to worry.
- Rewiring: Wiring in older homes is not intended to withstand the high power demands of today’s world, which can result in unreliable power and increased risk of fire. Our team at Sylvester Electric can provide you with a full rewiring of your home to bring it up to code and give you access to safe, dependable power.
- Safety inspections: Whether you have recently moved into a home, noticed strange fluctuations or smells, or have not had someone to look at your home in many years, you can benefit from a safety inspection. A professional eye can find potential problems and help you sidestep them before they cause property damage or need costly repairs.
- Panel upgrades: This can include whole house surge protectors, GFCI safety interrupters, and fuse to circuit panel installations and upgrades.
Call our team today at (978) 910-0021 to learn more about the many services our Lowell electrical panel installation experts can provide for you!