Electrical Panel Replacement, Generator Installation & Ceiling Fan Repair
We rely on electricity each and every day without giving it an extra thought. Whether it’s cooking, cleaning, working, or even just flipping the light switch so we can see at night, we take the ability to plug things in or turn them on for granted. However, the moment we are dealing with a broken outlet, a dead plug, or a complete power outage, it’s easy to become frustrated and annoyed.
At Sylvester Electric, we’re here for you when your electrical system acts up, and can provide you with the high-quality repairs you need to keep your lights on, devices working, and home safe and secure. We understand firsthand that electricity, while invaluable for making our lives better, is also a dangerous force if not handled properly, which is why all of our electricians are licensed and insured. Because we want you to feel confident in our work, our installations and repairs are backed up with a three-year warranty. And if you’re not satisfied with our services, we’ll make things right or give you your money back, no questions asked. Call today for professional Andover electricians, and find out what 30 years of industry experience can do for your electrical system.
“Staff is friendly over the phone scheduling appointments and the technicians did an excellent job. Thank you !!!”- Adam T.
“Great service - I have used them in the past and will continue to use them. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks again, guys!”- Theresa D.
“On time and professional. Provided estimate and did the job in the same day. Extremely grateful for Sylvester Electric.”- Judy E.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We Charge Per Job Completed
Uniformed & Background Checked Staff
Fully Insured & Licensed Technicians
Deciding to invest in an electrical panel upgrade is an excellent idea for a variety of reasons. There are many situations where it is simply necessary for the safety and functionality of your home to replace your panel with a new, more efficient model.
An electrical panel upgrade is recommended when:
- You are installing new appliances: The highest electrical demands on your home come from big devices and appliances like the washing machine, refrigerator, oven and so forth. Adding more appliances will likely require you to upgrade your panel to meet the increased demands on your electrical system.
- You are renovating or adding buildings: We recommend installing a subpanel if you are adding a guesthouse or workshop to your property. You will benefit from being able to access the circuit breaker on the building itself. For renovations, an upgrade will ensure you have enough power for any new electrical systems.
- Your lights flicker or your breakers continually trip: These are common signs that your home is not getting enough power to supply all its electrical systems. If your circuit breaker has never been updated as the technology in your home has changed over the years, you will probably need to upgrade your panel.
How To Tell You Need Ceiling Fan Repair
1. It won't change speeds - If you spent money on an electrical ceiling fan that's supposed to change speeds upon command, don't settle for anything less. If it's not changing speeds like it used to, call in our Andover ceiling fan repair experts to examine your ceiling fan and get it back to the glory it initially impressed you with.
2. Too much noise - Ceiling fans make some noise, but if you notice anything new or loud it's best to get it checked out. Take note of any new changes in noise level and make sure to give us a call if something sounds loose.
3. An electricity bill that is too high - While maintenance can see to it that your ceiling fan is operating at maximum efficiency, an electrical bill that's simply too high a sign that you need ceiling fan repair. It could be that it isn't operating at 100% which means it will need more electricity than usual which will cost you.
4. The lighting fixtures are broken - This could be an indication that your fixtures or ceiling fan need repair. If you give us a call, we can isolate the problem effectively and ensure that your fixtures are in working order in no time at all.
What To Look For In For In An Electrician
- How long they've been in business - Having been the go-to Andover electrician for over 30 years, there isn't an issue we haven't solved time and time again so you can rest assured we have the experience and know-how to get your electrical repair done in a timely manner.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed - What this means is, if you're not satisfied after working with us, we'll come back free of charge and see to it that you are satisfied no matter what it takes.
- Rave reviews - Having provided Andover electrical services for as long as we have, we've accumulated a bunch of glowing reviews. Make sure to read through our customer reviews here at your leisure and see what our happy customers have to say about us.
- A Safety Savings Plan - For as little as $9.95 per month, you can gain so many benefits such as priority scheduling, free inspections and discounts on all of our services. If this sounds appealing to you make sure to check out our Safety Savings Plan here.
- A blog - We know that informed homeowners make the best decisions for their homes and loved ones. Because of that we have an industry leading blog that will keep you up to date on all the latest news and hottest trends in the industry.
Professional Treatment & Care
We believe one aspect that truly makes a difference in our services is the technicians we hire. Each one is drug-tested, background-checked, and has undergone hours of training to ensure both their safety and the safety of your home. We show your property the same respect and care we would expect ourselves—no smoking, no cursing, and a team that puts on protective boot covers before entering your home. And remember, if we don’t follow these rules, you won’t pay!