Electricians in Andover, MA
Get Honest, Straightforward Electrical Services from Sylvester Electric
We rely on electricity each and every day without giving it an extra thought. Whether it’s cooking, cleaning, working, or even just flipping the light switch so we can see at night, we take the ability to plug things in or turn them on for granted. However, the moment we are dealing with a broken outlet, a dead plug, or a complete power outage, it’s easy to become frustrated and annoyed.
At Sylvester Electric, we’re here for you when your electrical system acts up, and can provide you with the high-quality repairs you need to keep your lights on, devices working, and home safe and secure. We understand firsthand that electricity, while invaluable for making our lives better, is also a dangerous force if not handled properly, which is why all of our electricians are licensed and insured. Because we want you to feel confident in our work, our installations and repairs are backed up with a three-year warranty. And if you’re not satisfied with our services, we’ll make things right or give you your money back, no questions asked. Call today for professional electricians in Andover, and find out what 30 years of industry experience can do for your electrical system.
If you’ve got an electrical problem, we’re here to help! Schedule your service by calling our Andover electricians at (978) 910-0021.
Andover Electrical Rewiring Professionals
If you live in an older property, you may have realized that in order to use newer technologies like home entertainment products, smart home technology, or security systems, you will have to install newer wiring. Fortunately, our Andover electrical wiring experts can provide your home with customized outlets, lighting, and other accommodations for electrical appliances—so that every room in your house can serve its purpose. If you are renovating your home, need a rewiring project completed, or want to bring your house up to code, we are ready to provide the electrical work you need.
Dependable Electrical Services
For over three decades, our electrical experts at Sylvester Electric have proudly served the Andover community and surrounding areas. We offer a full range of services, from small adjustments to major repairs, so you can resolve electrical issues and go back to normal life as soon as possible.
Sylvester Electric handles jobs including:
- Electrical repairs
- Ceiling fan installations
- Breaker & fuse panel services
- Light switch wiring & installation
- Home theater wiring
- Backup generator installation & maintenance
- Data cable installation & repair
Upgrading Electrical Panels in Andover
Deciding to invest in an electrical panel upgrade is an excellent idea for a variety of reasons. There are many situations where it is simply necessary for the safety and functionality of your home to replace your panel with a new, more efficient model.
An electrical panel upgrade is recommended when:
- You are installing new appliances: The highest electrical demands on your home come from big devices and appliances like the washing machine, refrigerator, oven and so forth. Adding more appliances will likely require you to upgrade your panel to meet the increased demands on your electrical system.
- You are renovating or adding buildings: We recommend installing a subpanel if you are adding a guesthouse or workshop to your property. You will benefit from being able to access the circuit breaker on the building itself. For renovations, an upgrade will ensure you have enough power for any new electrical systems.
- Your lights flicker or your breakers continually trip: These are common signs that your home is not getting enough power to supply all its electrical systems. If your circuit breaker has never been updated as the technology in your home has changed over the years, you will probably need to upgrade your panel.
Professional Treatment & Care
We believe one aspect that truly makes a difference in our services is the technicians we hire. Each one is drug-tested, background-checked, and has undergone hours of training to ensure both their safety and the safety of your home. We show your property the same respect and care we would expect ourselves—no smoking, no cursing, and a team that puts on protective boot covers before entering your home. And remember, if we don’t follow these rules, you won’t pay!