Reliable Electrical Repairs in Andover, MA
We rely on electricity each and every day without giving it an extra thought. Whether it’s cooking, cleaning, working, or even just flipping the light switch so we can see at night, we take the ability to plug things in or turn them on for granted. However, the moment we are dealing with a broken outlet, a dead plug, or a complete power outage, it’s easy to become frustrated and annoyed.
At Sylvester Electric, we’re here for you when your electrical system acts up, and can provide you with the high-quality repairs you need to keep your lights on, devices working, and home safe and secure. We understand firsthand that electricity, while invaluable for making our lives better, is also a dangerous force if not handled properly, which is why all of our electricians are licensed and insured. Because we want you to feel confident in our work, our installations and repairs are backed up with a three-year warranty. And if you’re not satisfied with our services, we’ll make things right or give you your money back, no questions asked. Call today for professional Andover electricians, and find out what 30 years of industry experience can do for your electrical system.
If you’ve got a problem requiring comprehensive electrical services, we’re here to help! Schedule your service by calling our Andover electrician at (978) 910-0021.
Andover Electrical Rewiring Professionals
If you live in an older property, you may have realized that in order to use newer technologies like home entertainment products, smart home technology, or security systems, you will have to install newer wiring. Fortunately, our Andover electrical wiring experts can provide your home with customized outlets, lighting, and other accommodations for electrical appliances—so that every room in your house can serve its purpose. If you are renovating your home, need a rewiring project completed, or want to bring your house up to code, we are ready to provide the electrical work you need.
Dependable Electrical Services
For over three decades, our electrical experts at Sylvester Electric have proudly served the Andover community and surrounding areas. We offer a full range of services, from small adjustments to major repairs, so you can resolve electrical issues and go back to normal life as soon as possible.
Sylvester Electric handles jobs including:
- Electrical repairs
- Ceiling fan installations
- Breaker & fuse panel services
- Light switch wiring & installation
- Home theater wiring
- Backup generator installation & maintenance
- Data cable installation & repair
Subtle Signs You Need Electrical Services
1. Buzzing - While electricity does a ton of seemingly miraculous things, one thing it isn't supposed to do is make noise. If you can hear your electrical appliances buzzing then contact the manufacturer but if it's coming from your lights or electrical panel then give us a call.
2. Attaching a power brick to another - If you're even considering attaching one power brick to another, then make sure to give a call to our champions in Andover electrical services. Not only is this a fire hazard, but giving one more outlet is a breeze so give us a call.
3.Flickering lights - If your electrical grid is spread too thin then you may have a hard time noticing, but your flickering lights will be the first symptom. Your AC and fridge take up more electricity then you think and it could be time for electrical panel replacement.
4. An outlet that's warm to the touch - If your outlet isn't in direct sunlight, it shouldn't even be remotely warm. If it is you likely just need rewiring service to repair your outlet and our experts in Andover electrical services can help you with that.
Upgrading Electrical Panels in Andover
Deciding to invest in an electrical panel upgrade is an excellent idea for a variety of reasons. There are many situations where it is simply necessary for the safety and functionality of your home to replace your panel with a new, more efficient model.
An electrical panel upgrade is recommended when:
- You are installing new appliances: The highest electrical demands on your home come from big devices and appliances like the washing machine, refrigerator, oven and so forth. Adding more appliances will likely require you to upgrade your panel to meet the increased demands on your electrical system.
- You are renovating or adding buildings: We recommend installing a subpanel if you are adding a guesthouse or workshop to your property. You will benefit from being able to access the circuit breaker on the building itself. For renovations, an upgrade will ensure you have enough power for any new electrical systems.
- Your lights flicker or your breakers continually trip: These are common signs that your home is not getting enough power to supply all its electrical systems. If your circuit breaker has never been updated as the technology in your home has changed over the years, you will probably need to upgrade your panel.
What To Look For In For In An Electrician
1. How long they've been in business - Having been the go-to Andover electrician for over 30 years, there isn't an issue we haven't solved time and time again so you can rest assured we have the experience and know-how to get your electrical repair done in a timely manner.
2. 100% satisfaction guaranteed - What this means is, if you're not satisfied after working with us, we'll come back free of charge and see to it that you are satisfied no matter what it takes.
3. Rave reviews - Having provided Andover electrical services for as long as we have, we've accumulated a bunch of glowing reviews. Make sure to read through our reviews here at your leisure and see what our happy customers have to say about us.
4. A Safety Savings Plan - For as little as $9.95 per month, you can gain so many benefits such as priority scheduling, free inspections and discounts on all of our services. If this sounds appealing to you make sure to check out our Safety Savings Plan here.
5. A blog and FAQ - We know that informed homeowners make the best decisions for their homes and loved ones. Because of that we have an industry leading blog that will keep you up to date on all the latest news and hottest trends in the industry. Make sure to check out our FAQ page if you have any further questions.
Professional Treatment & Care
We believe one aspect that truly makes a difference in our services is the technicians we hire. Each one is drug-tested, background-checked, and has undergone hours of training to ensure both their safety and the safety of your home. We show your property the same respect and care we would expect ourselves—no smoking, no cursing, and a team that puts on protective boot covers before entering your home. And remember, if we don’t follow these rules, you won’t pay!