Keep Your Home Cool With Ceiling Fan Repair
Ceiling fans look beautiful in any home, and in addition to enhancing décor, ceiling fans help consumers save money on their electric bill. At Sylvester Electric, our dedicated electrical contractors can provide Lowell ceiling fan installations, repairs, and general adjustments.
Our team is backed by 30 years of experience, and we offer special coupons and deals to help you save money on service. If you’re looking for new ceiling fans in the Lowell area, don’t go with just any electrical company, go with the experts that local customers love.
Why Should I Get a New Ceiling Fan for My Lowell Home?
At Sylvester Electric, one of our goals is to educate customers and provide money-saving advice based on the highest of industry standards. So you can trust us when we say that one of the best ways to upgrade your comfort level while also making your home more energy-efficient is to put in a ceiling fan.
Our team can install, replace, and repair fans from all the top brands and manufacturers. Our electricians also offer makes and models to fit a range of different homeowners’ needs. And with technicians who are highly trained, background-checked, drug-tested, fully licensed, and insured, you can be certain that the service and equipment you receive is always the best quality.
Ceiling fans can help you to save money and energy by:
- Providing increased comfort to multiple locations, including on decks and in garages
- Enhancing the function of air conditioners – or even heaters – when used in tandem
- Helping people feel cooler without actually lowering the room temperature
“Staff is friendly over the phone scheduling appointments and the technicians did an excellent job. Thank you !!!”- Adam T.
“Great service - I have used them in the past and will continue to use them. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks again, guys!”- Theresa D.
“On time and professional. Provided estimate and did the job in the same day. Extremely grateful for Sylvester Electric.”- Judy E.
1. Your fan won't change speeds - If your fan isn't moving as quickly as it once was, or it's not changing speeds like it is supposed to then call in our Lowell ceiling fan repair professionals. This observation could be a symptom of a larger problem and you shouldn't wait to give us a call.
2. It is making too much noise - Fans make some noise, but by now you should know what amount of sound your fan makes. If there are any abrupt changes to the noise level then give us a call because something could be loose.
3. Your energy bill is through the roof - Ceiling fan maintenance can help make sure that your fan is operating at maximum efficiency at all times. But if you don't subscribe to maintenance, make sure to double check that your ceiling fan isn't costing you more and more money each month.
4. Problems with the lighting fixtures - If the lighting fixtures on your fan aren't working properly, it could be because of the fan or the lighting fixture. Our Lowell ceiling fan repair specialists will isolate the problem and see to it that your lighting fixtures are in working order.
Let Our Ceiling Fan Repair Experts Help You
At Sylvester Electric, we offer our community over 30 combined years of experience. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can be certain that the work you pay for is everything you are looking for and more. We take great pride in our policy of providing only the most straightforward pricing so that our customers are never victims of hidden fees or surprise charges. And we don't even begin work until after you have seen and approved of the final bill. If you need a new ceiling fan in Lowell, Massachusetts, and you want a company that can get the job done quickly, efficiently, and affordably, then you’ve come to the right place.
To safely and professionally install a ceiling fan in your home, call our Lowell ceiling fan experts today at (978) 910-0021, or click here to contact Sylvester Electric online. We have everything it takes to get the job done right the first time!