Trust Our Electrician Team For Your Electrical Repairs, Maintenance & Upgrades
The electrical system in your home is perhaps the most vital technology for everyday life. We depend on our electrical system for everything from keeping our food fresh to powering our devices for communication and entertainment. Being without electricity for even a small amount of time can wreak havoc on your routine.
At Sylvester Electric, we offer a full range of electrical services from repairing broken equipment, installing new fixtures, and upgrading electrical panels. Our electricians in Chelmsford, MA understand the urgency of a broken electrical system, and we pursue every solution with same attention to detail and immediacy we’d show our own homes. Check out our reviews to learn more about why your friends and neighbors trust our company!
Need an electrical repair in Chelmsford, MA? Call Sylvester Electric at (978) 910-0021 today!
Professional Electrical Services in Chelmsford
One of the reasons why Sylvester Electric has become such a trusted name in our community is because customers can depend on for any electrical problem. From something as simple as a minor repair to an electrical socket to the complexity of completely rewiring a home to the specialization involved in connecting laundry hookups or an electric car charter, we’ve taken care of the issue before, and we can do it again for you.
Our complete list of services includes:
- Outlet repair & installation
- Wiring repairs & rewiring
- Data cable services
- Speaker & television cable services
- Ceiling fan installation
- Light fixture installation & repairs
- Outdoor electrical services
- Circuit breaker repairs
- Breaker panel replacements
- Generator installation & repair
Subtle Signs You Need An Electrician
1. Buzzing - While electricity is supposed to do a ton of miraculous things, it is supposed to do so silently. If you hear an electrical appliance buzzing, try contacting the manufacturer, but if it's your lights or electrical panel then give our Chelmsford electrician a call.
2. Outlets warm to touch - Like buzzing, electricity when it is wired correctly isn't supposed to produce heat either. This likely means you need a rewiring service and your outlet will return to its normal temperature.
3. Power bricks attached to power bricks - It may seem tempting to attach a power brick to another, but you should know that it's a fire hazard. It's a simple fix really, you just need one more outlet that can house a power brick fine and you'll be safer that way too.
4. Flickering lights - Your AC, TV and fridge use up more electricity than you think. If you have an electrical grid that is spread too thin, then your flickering lights will be the first sign of that issue and you should contact our Chelmsford electrician.
5. A fuse box - Fuse boxes have been deemed unsafe now for decades. They don't regulate circuits in the same way a circuit breaker does which leaves you vulnerable to electrical fires and other mishaps.
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Fees
From the most routine replacements to the biggest installs, we will treat you with respect, keep your home or business clean, and offer unbiased, honest advice so you can make the best decisions for your home. We offer transparent pricing with no hidden fees, and back all of our work with a three-year warranty because we’re proud of the work we do. If you’re not satisfied, you’ll get your money back. It’s that simple.
If you need your electrical system serviced, contact our Chelmsford electrician and get it done right today!