Electrician in Wilmington, MA
Contact Our Champions in Wilmington Electrical Services Today
Life in the modern home is dependent on a number of technological systems, especially the electrical system. We use our electricity for light, heat, cooking, refrigeration, safety, entertainment and communication. Naturally, we want to keep our electrical equipment in good condition.
Yet even with the best maintenance, electrical systems still break, equipment still wears out, and upgrades still need to be made. This is where Sylvester Electric steps in. Our team of electricians in Wilmington can provide you with the services you need to return your home to working order ASAP.
For quality electrical repairs in Wilmington, MA, call (978) 910-0021 today.
Receive a Three-Year Warranty on All Electrical Repairs
At Sylvester Electric, we know electrical systems, and our extensive training and experience give us the ability to provide you with virtually any electrical service you need at the time when you need it. Whether you’ve got a problem that requires an urgent repair, or you’re simply looking to install a new outlet, smoke detector, or light fixture, our Willington electrical team knows how to get the job done and how to make sure you are happy with the final result. In fact, we’re so confident in what we do that we back up all our services with a three-year warranty. If you’re ever unhappy with the service you receive from us, give us a call, and we’ll come back to make things right.
Electrical Services for Every Need
Sylvester Electric has become one of the biggest and most trusted home services names in our community for a good reason: we get the job done right. Whether you need a repair, or you’re looking to install something new, we hold ourselves to the highest standards and give your home the treatment it deserves. Our Wilmington electricians are fully licensed insured, and our whole team is background-checked and drug-tested for your comfort and safety.
Our Wilmington electrical services include:
- Outlet repair & installation
- Wiring repairs & rewiring
- Data cable services
- Smoke detector installation
- Smoke detector repair
- Speaker & television cable services
- Ceiling fan installation
- Lighting fixture installation & repairs
- Outdoor electrical services
- Circuit breaker repairs
- Breaker panel replacements
Subtle Signs You Need Electrical Services
1. Flickering lights - If you have one fixture that's flickering, then it's likely localized to that one light. But if all your lights and power are flickering then it's your electrical grid that's spread too thin and this can be attributed to your needing to upgrade your electrical panel to accommodate your electrical consumption.
2. A power brick attached to another - Even if you're only considering attaching one power brick to another, give us a call. Not only is this a serious fire hazard, but it's an easy fix as you just need another electrical outlet.
3. An electrical outlet that's warm to the touch - Unless your outlet is sitting in direct sunlight, it shouldn't even be warm. This is another sign you need electrical services because the electrical wiring on the inside wasn't done correctly and needs to be rewired.
4. Buzzing - While electricity seems to do it all, it's not supposed to make any noise while doing it. If the buzzing is coming from your electrical appliance, then contact the manufacturer. But if the buzzing is coming from your lights or electrical panel, then give us a call.
5. Rising electrical bills - If your electrical bill is steadily climbing, but you aren't changing your electrical consumption, then contact our experts in Wilmington electrical services. We'll get to the bottom of your situation and find what's costing you more money each month.
Because electrical systems can cause severe damage if they are improperly installed, it is wise to hire a professional to inspect and maintain your electrical system on a regular basis. Whether you have generators, outdated appliances, or older wiring, we recommend having one of our Wilmington, MA electrical contractors take a look at your system at the earliest convenience. By assessing the health of your electrical equipment, you can prevent fires, electrocutions, and damage to your electronic devices, thus guaranteeing the safety and comfort of your entire household.
What To Look For In An Electrician
1. How long they've been in business - Having served Wilmington electrical services for over 30 years, we've seen and done it all. There isn't anything an electrician is asked to do that we haven't done time and time again so rest assured that we have t experience and know-how to get your job done right quickly the first time.
2. 5-star reviews - Having been the go-to electrician in Wilmington for as long as we have, we've collected a ton of rave reviews for you to browse through at your leisure here. Make sure to give us a call today to see why our customers love us so much.
3. Coupons - We want to make our electrical services as financially attainable as feasible for all those that depend on us. Visit our coupon page here today to see how you can save and bring the coupon to the attention of our electrician upon their arrival.
4. A Safety Savings Plan - If you want access to exclusive deals and maintenance savings then make sure to see our Safety Savings Plan here. Electrical maintenance can help save you money through less repairs and longer life-expectancy of your electrical appliances so check it out.
5. An informative blog - Not only do we provide an expert Wilmington electrician team, but we also have information online so that you can be up to date on the latest news and hottest trends in the industry.
What Sets Sylvester Electric Apart?
Sure, everyone claims to be the best, but at Sylvester Electric, we let our service do the talking for us. Over the years, we’ve learned that earning your satisfaction is so much more than just doing the job—it’s the little things as well. It’s being there on-time, in-uniform, and ready to get started. It’s being honest and transparent about your home’s needs, as well as providing upfront pricing for all repairs and installations. It's offering the promise of a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our Wilmington electrical pros want you to be happy with the service you receive, and it’s this old-school way of doing things that we believe makes so many customers come back to us time and time again for all their electrical services.
When you need an electrical services in Wilmington, MA from electrical repair, installation, to replacement, contact Sylvester Electric, and make sure it’s done by our Wilmington electrician team.