Conveniently Fix Your Wiring, Lighting or Circuit Breaker Problems in the Merrimack Valley
Getting a qualified electrician to come to your house for a repair service shouldn't be difficult. Sylvester Electric understands that you need efficient and professional electrical services, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for every job we take on. We proudly provide electrical repairs in Tewksbury, Lowell, and throughout the Merrimack Valley and northern Massachusetts.
Whether it's a total or partial loss of power, Sylvester Electric knows how to fix your problems. Call our Lowell electrical repair team at (978) 910-0021.
Hire True Professionals for Home Electrical Repair
A power outage can be a sign of serious problems, including:
- Circuit breaker problems
- Age and wear on your wiring
- Damage from animals
- Voltage issues
These, and more, can add up to costly and dangerous issues, and the risk of fires, shocks, burns, and other injuries is great. That is why you should always trust a fully trained, licensed, bonded, and insured electrician in Lowell, MA to help you.
We can provide electrical repairs for:
Never try to fix an electrical problem on your owe, as doing so may lead to lasting harm to both you and your home.
“Staff is friendly over the phone scheduling appointments and the technicians did an excellent job. Thank you !!!”- Adam T.
“Great service - I have used them in the past and will continue to use them. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks again, guys!”- Theresa D.
“On time and professional. Provided estimate and did the job in the same day. Extremely grateful for Sylvester Electric.”- Judy E.
If you live in an older home and have noticed anything unusual with your electrical system, it may be time to consider a wiring upgrade. Rewiring your home is not only a great way to boost its value, it more importantly is a way to keep your family safe, as faulty wiring can dramatically increase the risk of an electrical fire.
Give us a call if you have noticed any of the following signs that your home needs new wiring:
- Warm outlets or electrical panel
- Electrical burning smell
- Mild electric shock when touching electrical devices
5 Subtle Signs You Need Electrical Repair
1. Buzzing - While electricity does a ton of amazing things, it's supposed to do so silently. If it's coming from an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer but if it's coming from your lights or electrical panel give us a call.
2. Flickering lights - This could be an issue with the lighting fixture or it could be that your electrical grid is spread too thin.
3. Sparks - If you're getting sparks coming from an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer. But if it's coming from your electrical outlet or electrical panel then get in touch with our Lowell electrical repair professionals.
4. Repeated tripped circuits - One tripped circuit here or there isn't bad, but if it happens so often you roll your eyes each time then give us a call.
5. Your generator keeps going out - If you are left in the dark with a generator that simply isn't getting the job done, get in touch with our electrical repair team to see what we can do about your situation.
We Won't Leave You in the Dark
Our technicians are fully trained and work quickly to diagnose and repair the issues, keeping you and your family's safety in mind. We have over 30 years of professional experience and have seen and repaired every kind of electrical problem. Because of our knowledge and experience, you can trust that our electricians will always provide straightforward pricing, an honest assessment of your issue, and timely service that treats you and your home the way it is meant to be treated.
Contact Sylvester Electric today to get our Lowell repair electricians on the job.