Prompt & Dependable Electrical Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Electrical systems, if improperly handled, can be extremely dangerous. If you don’t know how to fix an electrical issue properly, your run the risk of causing serious damage to your home or inflicting a serious injury on yourself.
At Sylvester Electric, we not only utilize the latest tools and safety equipment when conducting our services, but our training and knowledge ensure that the repairs adhere to all applicable building safety codes.
We offer a complete range of electrical services, including:
- Electrical repairs
- Ceiling fan installations
- Electrical panel repair & installation
- Light switch wiring & installation
- Home theater installation
- Generator installation
- Data cable installation & repair
When it comes to your home, you demand the best, and the best is what we always strive to deliver. Not only do we stand by the quality of the work we do, but we always recommend the best possible solutions for your home so that you can ensure your electrical system is ready to handle the future.
We even show your home the same respect that we’d want from someone servicing our own home—no smoking, no cursing, and always wear protective boot covers before entering your home. If we don’t follow the rules, we don’t charge you a thing!
“Staff is friendly over the phone scheduling appointments and the technicians did an excellent job. Thank you !!!”- Adam T.
“Great service - I have used them in the past and will continue to use them. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks again, guys!”- Theresa D.
“On time and professional. Provided estimate and did the job in the same day. Extremely grateful for Sylvester Electric.”- Judy E.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We Charge Per Job Completed
Uniformed & Background Checked Staff
Fully Insured & Licensed Technicians
Is your electrical system giving you frequent problems? If you live in an older home especially, you should call an electrician in Billerica to inspect your electrical panel. If your panel doesn't have what it takes to safely manage your home's energy demands, it may be time for an upgrade. Continuing to power your home with an out-of-date electrical panel can put you in danger of an electrical fire, so don't delay in giving us a call.
Signs your electrical panel may need an upgrade:
- Dimming, buzzing and/or flickering lights
- A slight tingling sensation or shock when you touch appliances
- Hot, discolored or sparking power outlets*
- An electrical burning smell in your home*
* For your safety, immediately call us at (978) 910-0021.
What To Look For In An Electrician
- How long they've been in business - Having provided Billerica electrical services for well over 30 years, we've seen it all. There isn't an electrical repair we haven't done time and time again so rest assured we have the knowledge and knowhow to get your job done right the first time.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee - If you're ever dissatisfied with our work, we'll come back and fix it up again free of charge. Rest assured that we'll take care of you no matter what so that you can get the electrical experience you deserve.
- Glowing reviews - Having been the go-to electrician in Billerica, MA, for as long as we have, we've collected a bunch of rave reviews. Read through our reviews at your leisure here and give us a call to see why our customers love us so much.
- A safety savings plan - We want our electrical services to be as financially attainable as possible. Make sure to visit our safety savings plan page to see what kind of exclusive offers and savings you can access while saving off electrical maintenance as well.
- Blog - Not only do we focus on giving you the best electricians in Billerica, but we have a blog intended to keep you up to date on the hottest trends and latest news in the industry.