Strong & Durable
for the Future
Our Lowell Electrical Contractors Do It All
Whether your breakers are in need of repair, you want to install new electrical outlets, or you are looking to purchase a generator, there is only one team of residential electricians in Lowell that you can trust! At Sylvester Electric, we are backed by 30 years of experience, so you can rely on our electricians to get the job done quickly and efficiently every time. Our whole team is background-checked and drug-tested for your comfort, and every one of our electrical technicians is fully licensed bonded and insured. Remember, for the best services from the best electricians, it’s got to be Sylvester Electric.
Contact our electrician team today for assistance with:
With over three decades of experience, you can rest assured our technicians will take care of you every step of the way. Let our family take care of your family.- Sylvester Electric, Inc.
5 Subtle Signs You Need An Electrician
1. Buzzing - Electricity does so many things that amaze us all the time, but one thing it's not supposed to do is make noise. If there's a buzzing sound coming from an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer, but if it's coming from your electrical panel or lights give our Lowell electrician a call.
2. A power brick attached to another - This is a serious fire hazard and can also spread your electrical grid thin. You just need another outlet and you should be fine.
3. Flickering lights - When your electrical grid is spread too thin, flickering lights will be one of the first ways you can tell. You'll either need to curb your electrical consumption or consider upgrading your panel.
4. An electrical outlet that's warm to the touch - Even if your outlet is moderately warm and not in sunlight, give our Lowell electrician a call. You just need to get a rewiring service and your outlet won't be so warm any more.
5. A fuse box - Fuse boxes have been considered unsafe for decades relative to circuit breakers so give us a call if you need to upgrade.
Hire the Best in the Business
Sylvester Electric puts a great deal of thought and care into ensuring the technicians who come to your home are trustworthy individuals. We expect all of our electricians to comport themselves with respect and courtesy while they are in your home. Should they swear or smoke while working on your electrical system, fail to clean up after completing a project, or forget to wear shoe coverings, resulting in a mess, you will not be charged for our service. Our warranties promise that if any repair we make fails within a year, we will correct the problem at no extra charge. We also provide straightforward pricing on all work we do, with zero last-minute surprises or hidden fees. And with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured your beautiful Lowell home is always in excellent hands. Reach out now for available coupons or to sign up for our Safety Savings Plan, and discover what 30 years of experience can do for your electrical equipment.
If you are ready for Lowell electricians who are prompt, courteous, and honest, call (978) 910-0021 or contact us online today. We want to be your go-to team for Lowell electrical services!