Whether you need your house rewired, an electric panel relocated, generator installed, or a ceiling fan installed, our friendly and professional team has you covered.
We know you have many choices when selecting an electrical contractor, which is why we aim to be as helpful as possible, and we never sell you services you don’t need. For electrical services backed by 30+ years of experience, look no further.
Whether your breakers are in need of repair, you want to install new electrical outlets, or you are looking to purchase a generator, there is only one team of electricians in Lowell that you can trust! At Sylvester Electric, we are backed by 30 years of experience, so you can rely on our electricians to get the job done efficiently and efficiently every time. Our whole team is background-checked and drug-tested for your comfort, and every one of our electrical technicians is fully licensed bonded and insured. Remember, for the best services from the best electricians, it’s got to be Sylvester Electric.
Contact our electricians today for assistance with:
With over three decades of experience, you can rest assured our technicians will take care of you every step of the way. Let our family take care of your family.- Sylvester Electric, Inc.
1. Buzzing - Electricity does so many things that amaze us all the time, but one thing it's not supposed to do is make noise. If there's a buzzing sound coming from an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer, but if it's coming from your electrical panel or lights give our Lowell electrician a call.
2. A power brick attached to another - This is a serious fire hazard and can also spread your electrical grid thin. You just need another outlet and you should be fine.
3. Flickering lights - When your electrical grid is spread too thin, flickering lights will be one of the first ways you can tell. You'll either need to curb your electrical consumption or consider upgrading your panel.
4. An electrical outlet that's warm to the touch - Even if your outlet is moderately warm and not in sunlight, give our Lowell electrician a call. You just need to get a rewiring service and your outlet won't be so warm any more.
5. A fuse box - Fuse boxes have been considered unsafe for decades relative to circuit breakers so give us a call if you need to upgrade.
Hire the Best Local electrical company in the Business
Sylvester Electric puts a great deal of thought and care into ensuring our electricians are highly trained, with the most modern practicies & safety standards. Our warranties promise that if any of our work fails within a year, we will correct the problem at no extra charge. We also provide reasonable free estimates on all work we do, with zero last-minute surprises or hidden fees. Discover what 30 years of experience can do for your electrical equipment.