Electrical Services in Lowell, MA
Trusted Contractor for Repair, Replacement, Installation & Maintenance
Electricity, once something bordering on miraculous, is now so thoroughly integrated into our everyday lives that the vast majority of us could not live without it. So when you need something repaired, installed, or replaced, you need to bring in a team who you can trust to provide lasting, quality work at a competitive price. At Sylvester Electric, we offer Lowell electrical services at rates everyone can afford. We are proud of being a part of the community we serve, and nothing is more important to us than treating our customers the way we would want to be treated. The thousands of loyal homeowners who choose us are our friends and our neighbors, and the goal of our local electrical specialists is to provide every customer with the efficient workmanship and friendly attitude they deserve.
Contact us today to service your electrical system!
Get Professional Electrical Services in Lowell, MA
At Sylvester Electric, we are prepared to help you get the electrical services you need, regardless of how big or small the project is. Although you may be inclined to attempt some electrical jobs on your own, this is rarely a good idea. Not only are DIY electrical improvements unsafe, but they usually just end up causing more problems in the long-run. Our experts know how to ensure all your electrical projects are completed up to code, so your electrical system always performs safely, affordably, and at maximum efficiency.
Our electricians can help you with a wide variety of electrical system challenges, including:
- Hot tub wiring
- Door chime repair or replacement
- Installing dimmer switches
- Hanging a TV on the wall
- Setting up floodlights
- Grounding your electrical panels
Join Our Team!At Sylvester Electric, we are looking for highly qualified Tewksbury electricians to be a part of our ever-growing family. It is our goal to provide prompt, professional, and friendly service to each and every one of our customers.Apply Today
Bright Ideas For Your HomeHaving a basic understanding of the electrical system in your home is crucial in staying safe and making sure everything runs smoothly. Read about anything from how to reduce your electricity use to the anatomy of an electrical panel on the Sylvester Electric blog!Check Out Our Blog
Whether your breakers are in need of repair, you want to install new electrical outlets, or you are looking to purchase a generator, there is only one team of residential electricians in Lowell that you can trust! At Sylvester Electric, we are backed by 30 years of experience, so you can rely on our electricians to get the job done quickly and efficiently every time. Our whole team is background-checked and drug-tested for your comfort, and every one of our electrical technicians is fully licensed bonded and insured. Remember, for the best services from the best electricians, it’s got to be Sylvester Electric.
Contact our electrician team today for assistance with:
With over three decades of experience, you can rest assured our technicians will take care of you every step of the way. Let our family take care of your family.- Sylvester Electric, Inc.
1. Buzzing - Electricity does so many things that amaze us all the time, but one thing it's not supposed to do is make noise. If there's a buzzing sound coming from an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer, but if it's coming from your electrical panel or lights give our Lowell electrician a call.
2. A power brick attached to another - This is a serious fire hazard and can also spread your electrical grid thin. You just need another outlet and you should be fine.
3. Flickering lights - When your electrical grid is spread too thin, flickering lights will be one of the first ways you can tell. You'll either need to curb your electrical consumption or consider upgrading your panel.
4. An electrical outlet that's warm to the touch - Even if your outlet is moderately warm and not in sunlight, give our Lowell electrician a call. You just need to get a rewiring service and your outlet won't be so warm any more.
5. A fuse box - Fuse boxes have been considered unsafe for decades relative to circuit breakers so give us a call if you need to upgrade.
Hire the Best in the Business
Sylvester Electric puts a great deal of thought and care into ensuring the technicians who come to your home are trustworthy individuals. We expect all of our electricians to comport themselves with respect and courtesy while they are in your home. Should they swear or smoke while working on your electrical system, fail to clean up after completing a project, or forget to wear shoe coverings, resulting in a mess, you will not be charged for our service. Our warranties promise that if any repair we make fails within a year, we will correct the problem at no extra charge. We also provide straightforward pricing on all work we do, with zero last-minute surprises or hidden fees. And with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured your beautiful Lowell home is always in excellent hands. Reach out now available coupons or to sign up for our Safety Savings Plan, and discover what 30 years of experience can do for your electrical equipment.