Electrical Panel Upgrade & Repair in Lowell, MA
Reliable Fuse Box & Circuit Breaker Installation & Replacement
At Sylvester Electric, we know how frustrating it can be to have electrical issues of any kind. However, when it comes to a piece of equipment like your electrical panel, not resolving problems quickly could leave your home without power, and put you in a dangerous situation. Fortunately, whether you need something rewired, your fuse box needs attention, or your circuit breaker panel is misbehaving, our breaker panel electricians have the expertise you’re looking for.
Each and every one of our technicians is fully licensed and insured, as well as uniformed, background-checked, and drug tested. The satisfaction of those in this community is of the utmost importance to us, and we work tirelessly to ensure our customers always feel comfortable and safe. Call now for electrical panel upgrade or repair in Lowell or Middlesex county, and let Sylvester Electric give the power to you.
Ensure the Safety and Efficiency of Your Electrical Panel
Your electrical panel is the heart of your home's electrical system, responsible for distributing power to all the circuits in your home. Over time, panels can become outdated, overloaded, or damaged, leading to safety hazards and inefficiencies. At Sylvester Electric, Inc., our team of skilled electricians can assess the condition of your electrical panel and provide reliable repair and upgrade services to ensure the safety and efficiency of your home's electrical system.
Signs that your electrical panel may need repair or upgrade include:
- Frequent tripped circuit breakers
- Visible signs of corrosion or rust
- Outdated fuse box or circuit breaker technology
- Inconsistent power supply to appliances and devices
- Burning smells or sparking from the panel
Don't compromise the safety of your home and family. Schedule professional electrical panel service with Sylvester Electric, Inc. in Lowell today to ensure your electrical system is up to code and functioning properly.
TYPES OF ELECTRICAL PANEL SERVICES WE OFFER
Your electrical panel is the part of your electrical system that divides power to all the circuits in your house. This component also houses your home’s fuse or circuit breaker switches, which shuts your system down if too much power is surging through it.
The electrical panel is essentially the heart of your electrical system, circulating electricity through your home the way your heart circulates blood through your body. That’s why it’s extremely important to call a professional electrician and get any electrical panel problems dealt with right away—for the health of your entire electrical system and larger home.
When it comes to working with electrical panels, Sylvester Electric can help you handle any of the following:
- Panel upgrades: To give the reliability and capacity of your panel a boost, or to ensure that your panel meets modern safety standards, we can provide you with professional electrical panel replacement in Lowell or Middlesex County. If you have an unreliable panel or an older model that may have issues, don’t delay in calling our team to make sure you have everything you need.
- Repairs: Burning smells, smoke, or a fizzing sound can all point to imminent and dangerous issues with your panel. Call us as quickly as possible to have someone address the issue and prevent what could be catastrophic damage to your home.
- New circuits: Before adding new large appliances, such as refrigerators or air conditioning units, or other power-heavy things like new pool installations, it’s important to be sure your system can handle the load! Adding new circuits to support the increased usage requirements means you don’t have to worry.
- Rewiring: Wiring in older homes is not intended to withstand the high power demands of today’s world, which can result in unreliable power and increased risk of fire. Our team at Sylvester Electric can provide you with a full rewiring of your home to bring it up to code and give you access to safe, dependable power.
- Safety inspections: Whether you have recently moved into a new house, noticed strange fluctuations or smells in your home, or have not hired someone to look at your electrical system in many years, you can benefit from a safety inspection. A professional eye can find potential problems and help you sidestep them before they cause property damage and force you into making costly repairs.
- Panel upgrades: This can include whole house-surge protectors, GFCI safety interrupters, and fuse to circuit panel installations and upgrades.
SCHEDULE PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICAL PANEL SERVICE IN LOWELL TODAY
Remember, poking around and trying to fix electrical panel issues yourself can be extremely dangerous. For safe, efficient repairs, you should always hire a licensed professional.
Fortunately, our team at Sylvester Electric is backed by over 30 years of experience, and helps make service affordable for everyone with electrical coupons and special offers. Contact us today for electrical panel service that comes with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!